Taping according to your wishes
- Manual or fully automatic belting (processable belt widths 8-120mm)
- Various housing shapes (SO, TSSOP, BGA, etc.)
- Customer-specific carrier tapes (in conjunction with long-term partners / suppliers)
- Various standard and special components (LEDs, contact springs, ICs, and much more.)
- Attachment of Placement aids
The strapping is carried out according to the current standard ENIEC 60286 or according to your wishes. For electronic components we only use dissipative blister tapes (carrier tape) and sealing tapes (cover tape), plastic rollers protected from electrostatic discharge and shielding, air-impermeable DRYLOK bags. This always ensures that electrostatically sensitive components are packed in conductive film. Shipping is of course possible in vacuum packaging.
The processing steps are fully documented from the goods receipt to the time when your components leave our house. We offer you our free additional service "Traceability", which our customers appreciate and enjoy.
Quality control and quality assurance are aimed at the ISO 9001: 2015 and ultimately occurs with each individual component. Whether by visual inspection or by vision. 100% control by people, qualified employees and machines, optical control via camera system.