Taping according to your wishes
- Manual or fully automatic belting (processable belt widths 8-120mm)
- Various housing shapes (SO, TSSOP, BGA, etc.)
- Customer-specific carrier tapes (in conjunction with long-term partners / suppliers)
- Various standard and special components (LEDs, contact springs, ICs, and much more.)
- Attachment of Placement aids
The strapping is carried out according to the current standard ENIEC 60286 or according to your wishes. For electronic components we only use dissipative blister tapes (carrier tape) and sealing tapes (cover tape), plastic rollers protected from electrostatic discharge and shielding, air-impermeable DRYLOK bags. This always ensures that electrostatically sensitive components are packed in conductive film. Shipping is of course possible in vacuum packaging.
The processing steps are fully documented from the goods receipt to the time when your components leave our house. We offer you our free additional service "Traceability", which our customers appreciate and enjoy.
Quality control and quality assurance are aimed at the ISO 9001: 2015 and ultimately occurs with each individual component. Whether by visual inspection or by vision. 100% control by people, qualified employees and machines, optical control via camera system.
IPC / JEDEC-J-STD-033
The purpose of this guideline is to provide manufacturers and users with standardized methods for handling, packaging, transport and use of moisture- / reflow- and process-sensitive components. These methods are intended to help prevent damage caused by moisture absorption, in connection with reflow soldering temperatures, from leading to a reduction in yield and reliability. The process of moisture-protected outer packaging defined here offers a permissible storage period of at least 12 months from the date of sealing.
Belting and magazining after ENIEC 60286 of components for automatic processing. Extract of the requirements for the taping of components with axial connections for use in electronic devices:
- The polarity must be clearly marked.
- The connecting wires must not be kinked or bent.
- The connecting wires must not be nicked or damaged in any other way when strapping.
- The ends of the connecting wires must not protrude beyond the straps.
- The components must be held tight enough in the belt or in the belts so that they do not come loose during normal handling.
- The straps must withstand the storage of the strapped components.
- Straps of adjacent layers must not stick in the packaging, for example due to exposed adhesive. The component straps may either be wound onto spools or folded in a zigzag shape.
Trust in our quality
You can be sure that during the entire machining process, care will be taken to ensure that the quality of your components is maintained.
The storage and processing takes place exclusively in EPAs instead, whereby the strict observance of our "protection program against electrostatic discharge" is always adhered to, checked and documented.
The moisture sensitive (MSL) Components, we pay close attention to the time!
Since plastic-coated SMD components are not hermetically connected, so that moisture from the indoor climate can diffuse into the plastic, we do not spend more time on component processing than is necessary to properly repackage them. No harm from the so-called Popcorn effect.
Wage strapping is an extraordinary activity on a highly sensitive and sensitive matter that requires many years of experience. But these are by no means all of the services we offer our customers. A high quality standard, the zero-defect strategy in connection with a low price level and short delivery times characterize us. Day and night service as well as direct shipping and stocking of straps are also included. See for yourself.